Links We Love
#WeCanWednesday is off to a foggy start here in supposedly sunny San Diego, so we thought we'd brighten everyone's mornings up with some links we're loving! Enjoy:
1. How learning to think like a computer can help kids in all areas of life
2. Are women's colleges more important than ever? You decide!
3. Stay Informed: find out what the federal budget cuts really mean for ed. tech
4. How Rhode Island is integrating personalized learning into their classrooms
5. A round-up of some must-read K-12 ed. tech blogs